Hatriot are back with a new album featuring grim, nefarious lyrics with
subjects including the end of the world, conspiracy theories, horror
icons, and a new world order. Paolo Girard created a very symbolic
album cover by featuring themes based upon the horrors around the end of
the world, the hypocrisy that surrounds religion and corrupt world leaders,
and the carnage bestowed on the final days of humanity.
- Produced by Cody Fuentes at Rapture Recordings and Juan Urteaga at
Trident Studios. Co-produced by Kosta Varvatakis.
- Mixed and mastered by Juan Urteaga at Trident Studios.
- Cover artwork by Paolo Girardi and Kevin Paterson, layout by Mark
- Gigs with bands like Exodus, Testament, Vio-Lence, Power Trip, Death
Angel, DRI, Flotsam And Jetsam, The Faceless, Cattle Decapitation, Arsis,
- Festival shows, including Spring Meltdown, Iron Mountain Metal
Massacre, Norcal Tattoo & Music Fest, Redwood Metal Fest etc.
- Full-page or half-page ad campaign in June/July/August with Nitrogods,
Brocelian, Crystal Ball etc., e.g., in Metal Hammer (D), Orkus (D), Nuclear
Blast Magazin (D), Legacy (D), Rock It! (D), Hardline (D), Deaf Forever (D),
Aardschok (NL), Rock Tribune (B), Metallian (F) or Powerplay (GB).
- Online promo incl. news, reviews as well as interviews, for example on:
allaroundmetal.com, bravewords.com, concreteweb.be, crossfire-metal.de,
hellfire-magazin.de, lordsofmetal.nl, metal-only.de, metal-temple.com,
metal.de, metalnews.de, metalunderground.at, myrevelations.de,
powermetal.de, rafabasa.com, soulfood-music.de, stormbringer.at, time-formetal.
eu, zephyrsodem.de etc.
Cat No: MASD1051
Packaging: CD Digipak
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nerve Gas users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.