Perturbator - the one-man Parisian retrowave powerhouse revisits the eerie and energizing analogue oscillations of 1970s and 1980s horror, sci fi, action, and exploitation films.
Taking cues from long-hailed masters in the genre - Director John Carpenter, Goblin, Vangelis - this 21-year-old was weaned on a steady diet of LaserDisc monsterpieces.
"Night Driving Avenger" was Perturbator's first-ever official release, an EP harkening back to 1980's slasher films, evoking the true dystopian spirit of classic exploitation cinema.
* First-time CD pressing for the first-ever official release by the reigning master of retrosynth.
* Professionally glass-mastered CD in 4-panel high-quality digipack with fluorescent, neon pink text on the reverse cover [does not show up on screen], as well as neon pink flood on the inside of the digipack.
* Mastered specifically for CD from the original mixes.
* Includes the bonus track "I Ran to the Arcade."
* Features brand new cover artwork, created by Ariel ZB.
* Limited to 2000 copies.
Cat No: BLOOD146
Packaging: CD 4 Panel Digipak
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nerve Gas users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.