Perturbator - the one-man Parisian retrowave powerhouse revisits the eerie and energizing analogue oscillations of 1970s and 1980s horror, sci fi, action, and exploitation films. Taking cues from long-hailed masters in the genre - John Carpenter, Goblin, Vangelis - Perturbator was weaned on a steady diet of LaserDisc gore.
"The Uncanny Valley" follows on the heels of the unprecedented success of Perturbator's 2014 smash hit "Dangerous Days" - which saw four vinyl pressings, three CD pressings, two cassette pressings, and sold out tours across Europe in only two years time. This is the Parisian artist's extremely sought-after fourth album, set 24 years after the finale of "Dangerous Days" in the future alleyways of Tokyo.
* First-time pressing of the reigning retrosynth master's highly-awaited fourth album.
* 180-gram+ 2xLP.
* Mastered specifically for vinyl from the 24-bit original mixes.
* Loads of brand new artwork by Ariel Zucker-Brull.
* Heavyweight 350gsm gatefold jacket with full album artwork, plus black flood printing inside the jacket pockets.
* Heavyweight 250gsm printed inner sleeves with lyrics and album storyline.
Cat No: BLOOD160
Packaging: 2LP Double Gatefold Sleeve
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nerve Gas users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.