PSYCROPTIC - The Early Years: Black Box (3lp + 7inch Vinyl) (3LP)
Notify me when back in stock
The very long-awaited vinyl premiere of one of the most classic technical death metal bands - Psycroptic - is finally here. One of the first three projects signed to Blood Music - this has taken nearly three long years to come to fruition. The box set - entitled The Early Years - features the band's first three albums on deluxe, 200-gram heavyweight vinyl in 350gsm heavyweight board gatefold jackets.
The first two albums - "The Isle of Disenchantment" and "Scepter of the Ancients" - feature brand new hand-painted covers by Mitchell Nolte, overseen by the band. And the third album - "Symbols of Failure" - features the original album artwork in ultra-high resolution. There is also a bonus 7", featuring cover tracks by Carcass, Morbid Angel, and Slayer. This is the first time those cover tracks have been available on a worldwide scale.
This is the BLACK version of the box set - limited to only 100 copies worldwide. The 7" will not exist outside the box set.
Details are as follows:
* First-time pressing of Psycroptic's first three albums - highly classic technical death metal masterpieces.
* Three 200-gram Heavyweight Black LPs.
* 70-gram Black Heavyweight 7", featuring rare bonus tracks only available inside the box set.
* Mastered specifically for vinyl from the original mixes.
* Three 350gsm heavyweight gatefold jackets with black inner flood printing.
* Brand new hand-painted cover art on the first two albums and the ultra-high resolution original cover art on "Symbols of Failure."
* Black inner sleeves.
Cat No: BLOODBLK3LP
Packaging: 3LP (700g)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nerve Gas users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.