PSYCROPTIC - The Early Years: Colour Box (3lp + 7' Vinyl) (3LP)
Notify me when back in stock
The very long-awaited vinyl premiere of one of the most classic technical death metal bands - Psycroptic - is finally here. One of the first three projects signed on to Blood Music - this has taken nearly three long years to come to fruition. The box set - entitled "The Early Years" - features the band's first three albums on deluxe, 200-gram heavyweight vinyl in 350gsm heavyweight board gatefold jackets.
The first two albums - "The Isle of Disenchantment" and "Scepter of the Ancients" - feature brand new hand-painted covers by Mitchell Nolte, overseen by the band. And the third album - "Symbols of Failure" - features the original album artwork in ultra-high resolution.
There is also a bonus 7", featuring cover tracks by Carcass, Morbid Angel, and Slayer.
This is the first time those cover tracks have been available on a worldwide scale.
This is the COLOUR version of the box set - limited to only 250 copies worldwide. The colour versions of these records will NOT exist outside the box set. And the 7" will not exist outside the box set either.
The specs are as follows:
* First-time pressing of Psycroptic's first three albums - highly classic technical death metal masterpieces.
* Three 200-gram Heavyweight Smashed Colour LP ("Isle" - Grey/Black | "Scepter" - Orange/Black | "Symbols" - Blue/Black) - only available on coloured vinyl inside the box set.
* 70-gram Tri-colour Heavyweight 7", featuring rare bonus tracks only available inside the box set.
* Mastered specifically for vinyl from the original mixes.
* Three 350gsm heavyweight gatefold jackets with black inner flood printing.
* Brand new hand-painted cover art on the first two albums and the ultra-high resolution original cover art on "Symbols of Failure."
* Black inner sleeves.
Cat No: BLOODCOL3LP
Packaging: 3LP (700g)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nerve Gas users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.